Arrezt™ Nasal Oral Spray
It protects you and the people around you in the following ways:
- kills infectious bacteria, viruses and fungi that invade your nose and throat.
- Limits the risk of transmission via aerosols and droplets when you talk, sneeze, cough or breathe.
- Reduces the chance of you getting an infection, co-infection, secondary infection and the subsequent development of severe illnesses.
Active ingredient: Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) 0.6%. Each ml contains 6mg of PVP-I, equivalent to 0.6mg of available iodine.
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Xylitol, Propanediol (plant derived), Potassium Iodide, Spearmint Essential Oil
It does not contain PEGS, PG, glycerin, alcohol and polysorbates (sorbitol).
It is used to kill bacteria, viruses and fungi, thus reducing the pathogen load. This will:
- Prevent person-to-person transmission
- Reduce risk of getting an infection & spread of infection to the lungs, brain and other organs
- Quicken recovery from an infection
How to use it?
Remove cap and safety clip.
Point the nozzle upwards when spraying. Nozzle should NEVER be pointed horizontally.
To spray into the back of the nose:
- Insert the nozzle pointing upwards deep in each nostril. Do not tilt head backwards when spraying.
- Press fully and firmly to spray deep into the back of each nostril. Inhale the solution and let it flow down to the back of the nose and swallow it.
- If done correctly, there should be no excess dripping out from the nose. Should there be any excess, wipe away.
To spray into the back of the throat and mouth:
- With head slightly looking down and mouth wide open, insert the nozzle into the mouth pointing upwards towards the throat.
- Press fully and firmly to spray towards the throat and around the mouth.
- Solution can be safely swallowed with the recommended dosages.
Wipe the nozzle clean and secure the cap after use. Do not share applicators with others.
Note: If Arrezt™ Gargle is used with this product, spray only into the nostrils and Do Not spray into the throat.
For adults and children above 6 years old. For children 3-6 years old, please consult a doctor.
• For daily protection and transmission control • For at-risk population:
Each time: 2 sprays in each nostril, 4-6 sprays in the throat.
Spray as and when needed, up to 4 times a day.
• For post exposure • To quicken recovery from infection • For healthcare workers:
Each time: 2 sprays in each nostril, 4-6 sprays in the throat.
Repeat every 2-4 hours if needed.
Can be used on patients in coma/vegetative state.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- Have nose – injuries, surgery or ulcers that have not healed
- Are on intranasal steroids
Do not use if you are:
- Allergic to iodine and the other ingredients
- With thyroid disease
- On radioactive iodine treatment in the last 2 weeks
- On lithium therapy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Less than 3 years old
Stop use and seek medical help if you experience any adverse allergic reactions (a rare occurrence).
Disclaimer Regarding Health Information: General information about health issues provided on this website is provided for informational and/or educational purposes only. It is not a replacement for medical advice, medical training, medical assessment or treatment of medical conditions. For individuals, the information is not intended to replace or override information and/or advice provided by an individual’s physician or other healthcare providers. Individuals are encouraged to consult a qualified medical or other healthcare provider before making any decision or taking any action that might affect their health.
We ship orders to most countries worldwide. If your country is available when placing your order, we will deliver to your country.
All deliveries are tracked, using our preferred shipping partner for each country. You will receive a dispatch confirmation which will include a tracking reference.
Delivery times are estimates and are subject to change, including the impact of COVID-19 pandemic and any customs clearance processing requirements of your country of importation.
Delivery charges are added to the value of your order and are calculated based on your shipping address.
For countries beyond Singapore, international shipping rates apply.
All deliveries are shipped by our shipping partner for each country to optimize the transit time and the cost of delivery. Currently, we are unable to offer special expedited delivery.
Receiving your order
You may need to sign to receive your order or have a safe and secure place available so that our shipping partner can leave your order at the shipping address if you are not available to receive it in person.
If there is not a safe and secure place to leave your order at your shipping address, our shipping partner will contact you to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please use the optional “Company Name / Order Notes” box on the checkout page to add further details for the safe receipt of your delivery. However, we cannot guarantee our shipping partner will always be able to comply with these special instructions. It is important that the address details are accurate and completed fully.
Deliveries to PO Box and shared addresses
Some shipping partners cannot make deliveries to PO Box addresses so it is recommended that all delivery addresses are physical street addresses.
We do not deliver to P.O. boxes, army camps, chalets, islands or third-party couriers. Any orders to be sent to a shared address, such as shared boxes or third-party couriers, are entirely at the risk of the consumer. Therefore, we cannot accept any liability for orders that fail to arrive at such destinations or are damaged on receipt.
The website www.arrezt.com is for consumer and end-user purchasers only. You must not offer or re-sell products bought from this website, without our prior written approval. As such, we reserve the right to cancel excessive orders without notice. If you wish to make a commercial or bulk order, please send an enquiry to email@example.com.
Cancelling an order for an unwanted product
If you notice a mistake, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Although we will try our best to cancel your order, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to stop your order in time to prevent it from being dispatched. If your order has not been dispatched, you will be refunded promptly for the full amount paid.
Return of defective products
You are covered for defective products in accordance with laws that apply to our sale of the products to you. We will do our best to assist you quickly and efficiently. All defective products will be evaluated before being processed for replacement or refund. Please let us know immediately if you have received a defective product.
Please email email@example.com to initiate the returns procedure with the following information within 30 days from the date of delivery:
i) Your order reference number
ii) Photos of the defect
Our Customer Care team will get in touch with you as soon as possible and assist you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.